Movensys' motion control solution (WMX) consists of an open architecture, Moventecture,
which consists of a motion control technology, Soft Motion, and a communication technology, Soft Master.
Soft Motion is the control area of Moventecture, and it is MOVENSYS' proprietary motion control technology designed in software. It is a core technology that can perform real-time high-speed multi-axis motion control through fast calculation and fixed cycle processing, and enables customization of control functions, connection with other programs, and extension.
- Advanced motion profile support and synchronization with many motors
- Adjustable memory usage according to requirements
- Dynamic memory allocation enables unlimited real-time sequence as well as advanced controls
- Real-time operation at Windows PC (Refer to the picture)
=> Separate execution of real-time kernel from Windows by allocating dedicated CPU core.
Motion control and communications are performed on top of real-time kernel.
1. High speed sequence and data update- High speed data communication enables improved equipment sequence and update
- Advanced motion control and performance(efficiency, takt time)
- Real-time operation of sequences2. Optimizing PC resource with flexible system- Modular architecture enables optimization of PC resource and helps building flexible control system3. Simplified secondary development- User-friendly system interface for developing customized motion control engine4. Simulation with Soft Motion
- Development phase and resources can be minimized with the help of 3D simulator showing equipment operation status