• EtherCAT Slave module supporting CAN Application Layer over EtherCAT (COE)
• It is possible to always know the current position by encoder feedback
(it generates high torque for 100% load, so it can be operated without step-out)
• Minimize heat generation by automatically controlling motor current
• You can set the motor current up to 150% by setting the boost current
• Very short positioning time with no response delay by taking advantage of stepping motor
• Since the motor stops completely after the motor stop command, there is no micro-vibration.